Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Blog Neglection.

A lot has happened recently that I've failed to report back on. I've been arrested twice in two weeks, having managed to avoid being arrested during all of my 27 years on this god forsaken planet. I wouldn't mind so much if the arrests were for sticking it to The Man or being rumbled for my involvement in a counterfeit jeans operation, but they were both for the most ridiculously pathetic reasons that I am reluctant to go on about. Of course, i'd tell you all about them here, but who are you? I don't mean that in a rude way but what I do mean is; does anyone actually read this fucking blog. I know a few people looked at it in the past but how do i know you're still there? I can't get the viewing figures in. According to a respectable web counter exactly 0 people have ever looked at this page, which is crazy because i check it at least 27 times a day just to see if anyone out there has left me a message. They never do. This isn't me pandering for complimentary comments or wanting to get smoked blown up my arse, but if you read this blog then let me know here. You don't even have to say anything-just write, "I do" and it shall continue in the manner in which it started. I'm not convinced about this blogging lark- It's a one way street and an utterly lonely existence.

17 comments:

Jack Stewart said...

Hello!

Anonymous said...

tell us the story, just don't make it too incriminating, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

Belsize

michael said...

!

Anonymous said...

i do

Anonymous said...

I do - and I'd love to hear the arrest stories!

Anonymous said...

*waves*

we need arrest stories now

scutterbucket said...

Well the system works. The viewing figures = 6 people. Thats more than enough.

Anonymous said...

I check it daily and have been extremely disappointed by your commitment to blogging of late. Get on with it x

Anonymous said...

i do

Anonymous said...

I do read your rather amusing stories.

Anonymous said...

I do!

Anonymous said...

i do

Anonymous said...

I do.

TiarnĂ¡n said...

i do

Anonymous said...

i do, its good!

Anonymous said...

i do

Anonymous said...

In