Tuesday, 23 September 2008
Free Holiday?
Someone has offered me a free holiday. Being the cynical fucker that i am I waqs immediately sceptical about this. But I am assured - No hidden agendas, no strings attached and no money involved. It's entirely free. I'm in two minds whether to go. Usually it'd be an easy decision to make but after my last two holidays I'm now not so sure. Don't get me wrong-my last two holidays were great and I enjoyed every fun filled, booze fuelled minute of them, but therein lies the problem. I tend to enjoy holidays so very much that when i have to come home again I fall into an almost catatonic state of depression. That's the problem with holidays, they really put into perspective just how crap your life really is. And that's something i really don't need highlighting right now. You'll spend the week after you get back sitting at home on your lonesome, looking at your watch, thinking "This time last week I was sat on a gorgeous beach surrounded by beautifully tanned women with a drink in my hand and hope in my heart and now look at me!". This feeling usually lasts for a good month with me, like a 4 week hellish comedown. After a month it seems a little frivolous to still be feeling down about it, but do I want to put myself through it for the sake of a weeks debauchary? I think I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment