Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Dirty Sexy Stories!

I've received a few requests to put up all the ranting, long winded bits and pieces I wrote ovefr the past few months on a site called Drownedinsound up on here. I can't entirely see the point myself as, out of context, they'll only seem more rant-like and long winded than they did originally. I also thought that they were consigned to the darkest depths of the DiS Social Board (a harsh and unforgiving place at the best of times) forever, but a new pal (thank you Mike) has, rather scarily saved each and every one of them, which is why I am able to slap them here again now.

I'm hoping that this blog will one day entirely be made up of posts and musings of this nature, but life has become somewhat boring of late, so like all good people who feel that their life is slowing down to the point where Coronation Street becomes the only relative source of enjoyment, with the days and hours in between each episode serving only as the ill-timed and unwanted advert break where you have to get up and do stuff before it's back on again , i'll just reminisce about the glory days until I land myself in more sticky water. Fuck! I don't even like Coronation Street.

No comments: